The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s too late 25-10-2017
Date: 25-10-2017

It’s too late

These events look as though they were very good, well reported. But it’s too late after the event , prior notice then a few more of us might have enjoyed them also. If there is an event that you think will be a good un, please give us the heads up.
Hello Derek,
I'm really saddened to hear this. Can I ask, are you referring to the event listed today, or the previous events in general?
If the former, I believe Ken forgot to set the date that the event was on, which defaults the day of the post, the event is actually on 8th November, so plenty of time to make plans. (I will adjust this if Ken hasn't already)

If it's the later, then I'm afraid that wires seem to be crossed somewhere as all of the events that appear in the events forum and calendar have been posted in advance of the event (the post date can be found at the top of the event post above the date of the event, see example below). 

They appear in the events sub-forum when they are posted, and can be found in the calendar (by date) for all of the time prior to the event. If you are looking for events to attend the calendar is the best place to do that. The next event I am planning on visiting, the 750MC's Tulleys farm trial this Sunday, can be seen in the calendar (posted 03/10), If you click an event in the calendar it comes up with the thread with details, which you can also reply to, if you want to ask questions, let people know you're attending, or add pictures and sum the day up afterwards as people have been doing.

I helped to set the calendar and events sub-forum up so that everyone could join in, sharing events that are coming up and discussing events that have passed. The idea being that anyone can add events, browse the calendar for upcoming events they may like to attend, and so that we can all get a taste of events that others have been to worldwide. The whole thing relies on people taking their own time to share events they find, the more people who post events, the better the calendar will be. I am hugely thankful to everyone who has taken the time to post, and have really enjoyed reading about events that I haven't been to. I hope others have been inspired to come along to events that I have posted on there, and enjoyed the reports if they haven't been able to attend.

All the best,
Timothy
Timothy, 
I take it back, some of the notifications are rather close to the event.
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
I can appreciate that, and do appreciate the feedback. My only excuse is that I haven't always made plans any further in advance myself, but I'll definitely try to do so in future. If you are on the lookout for things to do let me know, I have a number of events sites 'Bookmarked' which I'm happy to share.
All the best
Being roughly in the same area any events could be of interest.
Thankd
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.