The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold Turkey Trial - 28 December
750 Motor Club - Tunbridge Wells Centre invites entrants, marshals and spectators to the Cold Turkey Trial at Tulley's Farm, Turner's Hill, West Sussex, RH10 4PE on 28th December 2019. All Austin Sevens welcome to participate in classes for standard, modified, sports/special. 

This will be the last Austin event (notwithstanding PWA7's Dave Willcox Trial) to be run without need of the new MotorSport UK permits for drivers and bouncers. 

Contact for entry forms etc: barryosullivan586@gmail.com
Hi Barry

Looking to try to get to it this year to watch, what time does it start?

Thanks
Scrutineering starts at 9:30.

First car starts at 10:30

Hope that helps
Looking forward to tomorrow's trial.
Will be attending as a spectator, a great day out, just wonder how much of a quagmire it will be!
I'm coming in brown wellies!
Hello all,

A few pictures from yesterday: https://www.flickr.com/photos/querth/alb...2403241011

Matt
Excellent set of pics. IMHO the two young lads in DS6827 should win a medal, I wish I'd been there to cheer them on!
The brothers Gosling in grandfather's Ulster rep. and bent the tail on a tree! George won Class 3, Fred got the Newcomers award. 
Class 1 only had one entry, Class 2 won by Bob Thompson, and Matt Johnstone (Class 3) overall winner.
Thanks to all the marshals who worked so hard and the drivers and bouncers who persevered though mud, briars, and trees.
A big thank you to all the organizers and marshals for a splendidly muddy trial. 
    Thanks also to members of the public who assisted with cars that were bogged down.