The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little puzzle to fritter away those damp, dark November evenings.
Hi Tony

Very generous Tony I was only joking about a prize.  But was it a BC? Or has the winner yet to be announced?

Cheers

Howard
(14-11-2019, 08:28 AM)Howard Wright Wrote: Hi Tony

Very generous Tony I was only joking about a prize.  But was it a BC? Or has the winner yet to be announced?  CheersHoward

We'll let it run and see what happens- some "lateral thinking" might be a help...
Could it be that it’s not actually Austin 7 apart from the rad shell? Singer Junior perhaps.
Nice drawing - who did it?
Alan Fairless
Back end looks like a frog eye sprite plonked on, specially with that B post shape and door catch
Some entertaining ideas - keep them coming...
G.E. Stadium?

Peter.
Something that carries a spare wheel on the near side running boars. With the look of what appears to be an empty hub on the near side.

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Don't know what it is but looks like Don Rowarth's scrap yard with his house in the background. "Are you good 'uns or bad 'uns?"
(15-11-2019, 11:57 AM)Dave Wortley Wrote: Don't know what it is but looks like Don Rowarth's scrap yard with his house in the background. "Are you good 'uns or bad 'uns?"

Keep going Dave.....
Come on chaps, a valuable prize to be won! Get your lateral thinking caps on. Sherlock Holmes - "How often have I said that when you have excluded the impossible whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”