The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windscreen frame
    In amongst a van load of parts I've acquired is this windscreen frame, it is 361/2" wide, does anybody know which car it belongs to.
Looks like an early 1930s tourer - could be 2-seater or 4-seater - AJ or PD or something like that.
hi dave,

with mike on that one, looks like 32 to 34. 2 or 4 seat tourer.

was there any 23 parts in the van, hood frame, windscreen, BODY?

cheers tony.
Bloody optimist  Big Grin
No Tony, a local car repairer phoned me to say he had some Seven bits, either I took them or they were going to scrap, a transit van load. A complete Ruby chassis with rear springs and crossshaft, two rear axles (1933 & 1934), two crankcases (high & low frame) 4 working dynamos, 2 working 4 speed starters, two blocks, 3 RN/RP front wings, pair of Ruby NS wings. The list is 90 lines long. Anybody want the windscreen frame?
I could probably doctor it into a Screen top for.my Gordon England Dave. How much do you want for it?
OK Hedd, one of the verticals is a loose fit on the horizontal which may help you, how does £40.00 suit.
sounds good to me dave. I'll PM you in the morning. Been up since 4am and going to bed now