The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PWA7C at NEC
I had a great day yesterday at the Classic Car Show (in Birmingham not Lancaster!!). 

I just wanted to say what a fantastic job Graham Beckett and his team did / are doing on the PWA7C stand. It looked superb and generated lots of visitors with many comments on how great it was. There was a huge amount of hard work involved in designing, making, setting up, transporting and manning the stand and there will be again to do this in reverse later today or tomorrow all in the name of promoting a fine club and also our amazing cars!

Best wishes,
Nick
Big Grin 
Hi Nick
I also had a great day at the NEC show, sorry I missed you but you was on a walk about when I visited the A7 stand,I had a good natter with your dad and other members and gave them some thing to ponder on re guarding my door locking problem Big Grin  no member could sort it out but one member is going to have a good look at his Ruby and send me the details.

All the best
Graham
Hi Graham,
I heard you'd been on the stand and had left a couple of minutes before I got back - sorry about that.
I've also had another think about your locks based on something I saw yesterday on another stand - not sure if it's relevant or not but will be in touch soon.
Best wishes,
Nick
Hi Graham great to meet you on Friday. Well done on stand had a super time and met a lot of friends.

Cheers Charlie
Super displays by PWA7C and Midlands A7 Club.  Both stands were very busy with visitors whenever I looked.

Thanks to all those who made such an effort to promote the Seven so well.

.jpg   P1110372sm.jpg (Size: 133.96 KB / Downloads: 112)

.jpg   P1110416sm.jpg (Size: 115.95 KB / Downloads: 112)