The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 CALENDARS.
Call in for a pint!
I agree with that diagnosis; the two vertical 'lines' are straps (elasticated?) to retain the number.
How did you manage to mangle the front number plate like that without either of us noticing!
(04-01-2019, 05:38 PM)Malcolm Parker Wrote: How did you manage to mangle the front number plate like that without either of us noticing!

One of life's mysteries that neither of us ever figured out. After all, it would have taken more than just a gentle tap to bend it like that Undecided

Steve
And here’s me thinking Dan would be getting the blame. ?
Alan Fairless
(04-01-2019, 08:41 PM)Alan Wrote: And here’s me thinking Dan would be getting the blame. ?

No Alan, afraid I can't get away with that one. Malcolm and I were the crew that time and no one else Blush How we did it is still something we've never figured out though. I think Dan was bouncing for Andy Fox that day so we can't blame him.

Steve
And there was me thinking that the car did speed events as well as trials, and the carefully shaped number plate was intended to reduce wind resistence!
At last, I’ve managed it!! Today the Kenilworth ford flooded and we took Burt for a little swim to the cheers of the bystanders Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-12-2018, 03:24 PM)Steve Jones Wrote: I really should have better things to do but it's cold outside so I've wandered into trying to locate where the photo on the front of the 2019 PWA7C calendar was taken. How about the junction of the B1079 Hemingham Road/Church Road with Chapel Road, Otley, Suffolk. Very different today but the house and single storey shop are still there all be it very much 'modified'.

How different it looks - yet the main elements are still intact.
[Image: cal1.jpg]