The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Welcome to the new forum...
(09-08-2017, 11:54 AM)Reckless Rat Wrote: The Admin Team strutting their stuff!

[Image: rsz_norks_62.jpg]

Only joking guys. Have a great day.
Neat update. Well done.

Dear Reckless - You should see the formal dress even we admin like to relax
However we chose a profile picture for you Smile

Attached Files
.jpg   wreckless.jpg (Size: 2.66 KB / Downloads: 284)
The Management

[Image: manage_logo.png]
Thanks fellahs for organising the big change. Sad to see the old site go. It was gloriously simple (if you did not post photos) and the presentation very compact.
I note that my and Ian William’s reputations are no worse than others . What do we have to do?
(09-08-2017, 09:01 PM)Bob Culver Wrote: I note that my and Ian William’s reputations are  no worse than others . What do we have to do?

Post some useful information and other forum members will use the "Rate" button to boost your reputation,
or if you just reply with nonsense for the sake of it the same button can be used to lower your reputation.
    Well done ! What a change & improvement....dragged kicking & screaming into the early 21st Century! Seriously my congratulations to the team responsible. I can now put up photos: this one is a test and is of the two cars I imported from Northern California, something I never dared to try before.
I may even attempt an icon; not sure about an avatar (whatever it is!)
David Harrison
(09-08-2017, 10:37 PM)David.H Wrote: Well done ! What a change & improvement....dragged kicking & screaming into the early 21st Century! Seriously my congratulations to the team responsible. I can now put up photos: this one is a test and is of the two cars I imported from Northern California, something I never dared to try before.
I may even attempt an icon; not sure about an avatar (whatever it is!)
David Harrison

So far so good - The best thing is we own all the data no 3rd party, no being turned off, and control over people causing complete mischief because they could.

What we have to do is look to the future and plan the next stage.
But there has been a huge amount of work behind the scenes for over 2 years figuring this move out
I think a big shout out especially to Rury who has been on holiday supporting this by mobile phone whilst catching lobsters Smile
Early days for celebration - we still have not done the final back up yet! Idea
Can I also just say this would not have been possible without the cherished suppliers - Please support them back when looking for parts - Thank you guys we did it because you made it possible !! Wink
The Management

Hi, where do you find Cherished supplyers
congratulations on a great change over
Colin, have a look at
http://oldcarservices.co.uk
(11-08-2017, 02:42 AM)Colin Reed Wrote: Hi, where do you find Cherished supplyers
congratulations on a great change over

Please follow this web sites link

http://www.austinsevenfriends.com/services.html
[quote pid='33' dateline='1502094412']
Hiya.

is it just me? I don't seem to be able to do anything on here now. I'm trying to reach one of the members who replied to my post on a broken Ruby front axle, but I cant even find the post anymore.

Bemused!
Ed.
[/quote]
(12-08-2017, 12:08 PM)Edmund Quayle Wrote: [quote pid='33' dateline='1502094412']
Hiya.

is it just me? I don't seem to be able to do anything on here now. I'm trying to reach one of the members who replied to my post on a broken Ruby front axle, but I cant even find the post anymore.

Bemused!
Ed.

Hi Ed,

even your post looks a little messed up. Don't know, what's wrong, the forum is doing fine...
Do you encounter any more problems?

Kind regards
[/quote]
The Management