The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Welcome to the new forum...
Have I added an avatar - yes !!

Easypeasy.

Cheers, Tony.
Might help to spell "Manuals" correctly!
Charles,

As explained to Brian last night, there are a few small errors that will be fixed over the coming weeks but it is perhaps important to know that management's first language is not English.
Congratulations and well done to all.
Well I've not had any email but given that I can post this, I'm not sure why I need one!

Thanks to everyone involved.

Steve Smile
(08-08-2017, 11:39 AM)Steve Jones Wrote: Well I've not had any email but given that I can post this, I'm not sure why I need one!

Thanks to everyone involved.

Steve Smile

As automated emails often get killed by spam filters, presently we are activating accounts as we see them coming up in the forum to get things going.

Normally, after registering, an automated email with a confirmation link is generated and sent, and activation takes place after clicking that link in the received email.

Kind regards
The Management

[Image: manage_logo.png]
Being French and firmly wedded to the Legalité Egalité et Fraternité motto of my adopted country I would like to know why us lesser mortals only get two stars and the admin get more than Colonel Gadaffi. Is that fair?   Cool
(08-08-2017, 06:20 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: Being French and firmly wedded to the Legalité Egalité et Fraternité motto of my adopted country I would like to know why us lesser mortals only get two stars and the admin get more than Colonel Gadaffi. Is that fair?   Cool

Reckless dear chap - you missed the point. We are important and if we want more stars we can Smile
The Management

[Image: manage_logo.png]
Big thank you to all the admins, for all the work you have put in changing over sites.
The Admin Team strutting their stuff!

[Image: rsz_norks_62.jpg]

Only joking guys. Have a great day.
Neat update. Well done.