The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Gordon England Mr JoJo
Hi all....
I am looking for every informations about Mr JoJo, a Gordon England deeply modified by Cap. CHASE In 1928 to attend the records on Montlhery track. Everything is good to know , mostly iconography of the car as she raced owned by Chase .

(18-08-2019, 05:17 PM)Lulu7dickmorris Wrote: Hi all....
I am looking for every informations about Mr JoJo, a Gordon England deeply modified by Cap. CHASE In 1928 to attend the records on Montlhery track. Everything is good to know , mostly iconography of the car as she raced owned by Chase .
I have sent you a PM.

Regards, Mark
You've found me on FB ?
Check out Austin Harris' website http://www.austinharris.co.uk , plates A8796, B316 and B329
T''ks Mike.
I guess ( I'll check) I guess the y are those I've already found. They are so few about Mr JoJo, not as for Mrs, much more photogenic! 
Regards 
Luc
Sorry, but not on FB, if you look in your personal messages under your user name for this forum I have sent you my email address, if you contact me at which I will send you the info you require 

Regards, Mark

Sorry, but not on FB, if you look in your personal messages under your user name for this forum I have sent you my email address, if you contact me at which I will send you the info you require 

Regards, Mark
(18-08-2019, 08:22 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: Check out Austin Harris' website http://www.austinharris.co.uk , plates A8796, B316 and B329

[Image: a8796.jpg?itok=t3xhnjK_]

[Image: b316crop.jpg?itok=ZknKW_XR]

[Image: b329crop.jpg?itok=v3FsmKWZ]

Heres another sent to me a while ago.

Nearly as much alloy bodywork as my AllAlloyCup!

Regards

Bill G
Based near the Scottish Border,
Extraordinary number of wheel spokes!
Hi Ruairidh

If I was belting round Brooklands on a souped up Cup

I think I’d like more spokes too!

Hope your engine is getting back together.

I’m having to get a new steering wheel spider cast...

Planning to solder the petrol tank on Wednesday.

All the best

Bill G
Based near the Scottish Border,