The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Seven Clubs Magazine 2019C Edition
What a great magazine by Mike Costigan as Editor and Roger French as the prime contributor writing about his father Jack French. 

For those of us who came late to Austins, Jack French is something of a mythical figure, and Roger tells his father's story beautifully. Added to that the tributes to Bob Wyatt and David Morgan, plus the terrific centre spread and frontispiece add up to real classic.

Well done!
Agree 100%, Julian. On a par with work produced by another Editor we both know well!

Steve
Yes I will second exactly what Julian has said.  A first class article.
Thank you all for your kind comments. Mike is doing a superb job as Editor together with the rest of the Magazine team. 
Of course we are always looking for material to print, so Mike would be pleased to hear from you. 
If anyone wants a copy of 2019C, please drop an email to Howard Annett who is carrying spares:  backissues@a7ca.org.

Chris Garner
Chairman, A7CA.
Thank you for your kind words. I wrote about my father to complement the opening of his garage on July 21st, for those who might have heard of him, but didn't ever know him.
It was my pleasure at that opening to meet Mike Costigan, nice to put a face to a name!
Excellent reading Roger, thanks for your efforts, while Mike sat back in the Editor’s chair relaxing! Big Grin
Spot on, Ivor! The Editor's job is to get others to do the hard work  Tongue
I found (in the archive section) photos of a reconstruction w/ original components of Jack French's garage: http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/old_...chbox.html

is there a continuation of this project in the new section of the forum, or elsewhere?

thanks

edit: I discovered this in my "search" - helpful :  http://www.a7ca.org/wp-content/uploads/2...ease-2.pdf