The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin 7 Gordon England Saloon
                    Apologies if this is a somewhat self serving post !
 But my 1928 Gordon England Silent Saloon is now up for sale.. and as I very much want it to go to a new owner who will restore it and preserve; what is such a rare model , I thought I might do a post to encourage any potential buyer!

-If the buyer is through the forum then the price would be lower than advertised elsewhere!- 

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1130765
Was this Roy Adnam's car, Walter, and are you selling it as a trader or as a private individual?

Steve
(26-07-2019, 10:38 AM)Steve Jones Wrote: Was this Roy Adnam's car, Walter, and are you selling it as a trader or as a private individual?

Steve

In the advert it says Private.
Hi Steve
Yes this was Roy’s car ,I was asked to value it by a friend of Roy’s and had no intention of buying it but the other offers Roy’s wife had received were very low , so I was happy to offer rather more and give the car a home.
Sadly I now find have too many other projects on the go both customer and my own .

Obviously I work on vintage cars for my living so wether you consider it as trade sale or not is up to you, it was purchased privately and is sold as such .

I have got the car running , re-wired the car and refreshed the chassis etc , rebuilt the dash etc , etc .

I very much hope it will find a sympathetic restorer / owner to take it on and as I say a deal is there for the right person.

Kind regards
Walter