Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP Parts Wanted
**Updated 20/12/19**

As my RP restoration continues, I have a list of bits I've so far not been able to get hold of. It's my intention to update this list as I progress, so please check back now and then. 
I'm aware that some of the below are available as new parts and that's what I'll do if I can't find originals.

- Complete RP sunroof including slider rails (or any parts thereof), catches, clamp rail etc. I have wood from Martin.
- Valve chest cover for older block pictured below

- 2 useable 19" wheels, 7" open centres (I can get them stripped and powdercoated if required as long as the price reflects this).
- Fuel cap (rear tank)
- Decent radiator cap (a Calormeter would be really nice but probably not in budget!). It's the bayonet wing one.
- Speedo cable (small end)
- Decent starter motor
- Trico trafficator switch for RP as pictured
- Either a complete throttle linkage, or at minimum, the arm, spring and carb linkage rod from the carb end. I think the cranked linkage shaft on the RP is reasonably unique.
- Inner door catch (picture attached). I have the other bits but the locating tube has been broken off this one.
- A decent lower winscreen frame if it's cheaper than getting mine stripped and re-chromed.
- Windscreen glass or a pattern for it so I can get one cut. I have the glass that was in it but it's clearly too small (and delaminating).
- Ruby accessory fuse box

Please be nice on prices. I'm already nearly double my budget!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Speedo cable added
Windscreen glass and pattern now sorted
Are you attending Beaulieu Autojumble in September? I have the throttle xshaft + fittings that you require and possibly the slider rails and speedo cable.

Regards

Stuart
I'm not sure Stuart, but I'm happy to come up to you if required. If you could confirm what you've got, that would be great.
Hello, I have a complete throttle cross shaft, door lock parts and two different sets of sun roof slider rails which may or may not be RP.

If you can send me your email address I will send photos (I find posting photos on this site impossible)

Regards

Stuart
Thanks Stuart. I'll drop you an email now.

Regards
Geoff
Updated. I now have a complete throttle linkage, a replacement door catch and some bits of sunroof. Also possibly sorted with the windscreen frame. Thanks Stuart!
For wheels I suggest you have a look at  https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=...s&_sacat=0   The price may come out well.
Robert Leigh
Thanks. I've got those on watch.