The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
le Puy Notre-Dame
Here is a link to some  photos of the weekend

https://myalbum.com/album/7BXGqJGLDCbr
Superb photos Duncan. Thanks for posting them. What a wonderful atmosphere. And any of those vehicles are very welcome in my garage!
Cracking photos!
Some great well used looking vehicles (and drivers).
Excellent photos Duncan,thank you,what a lovely laid back affair it looks too.
I can't take credit for the photos, someone else did that.
However, I can honestly say that of all the motoring events I go to, this is consistently the best. Everyone is smiling pretty much for the entire weekend. And it is free to the public!
Good wine, good beer, good food, good company. I can only find one drawback, if you participate it can be difficult to see the other heats and that's where some of the most interesting stuff goes on.
Looks great Duncan!

Line-up of Austin Sports 'Ulsters' at 23rd Grand Prix Retro, Puy Notre-Dame, 2019.
Tilley (GB/F), Fausten (G), Catelain (F), O'Sullivan (GB)
I'd just like to add my congratulations and thanks to the other twelve A7 entrants at our little happy event here in Le Puy Notre Dame. After just three laps completed last year before the trottle stuck wide open precipitating a lack of oil and bearing meltdown, this year proved a wonderful sucess for our little blue Ulster and next year will be even more fun.

Thanks to Duncan, who was the perfect house guest and this year he brought even more single malt and to Barry and Sue and Peter and Helen also with their Ulsters. The GPR continues to be a huge secret known to just the 15 000 enthusiasts who decend on our small village in the spirit of friendship and harmony.

On y va 2020!

Bill
Any room at yours - or at a friends' house next year, Bill?