Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knackered 3-Brg Crank Wanted
I'm offering a whole English fiverĀ or a pint of your preference for a scrap 3 bearing crank!

Crack test failed / heavily scored / past its wear limit / serving as a doorstop / smells of wee / generally unloved - it's all good.
Only needs to be in one piece & sound enough to get a few measurements off.

Ideally somewhere near enough to collect (from Bedford), but drop me a line anyway & perhaps we can work it out.

Thanks!
Chris
Chris,

I've still got my cracked 3brg crank that you can borrow if of any use. I'm at my bro's next tues so can drop it there for handover?

Its still in one piece but a bit wobbly in the middle!

Ray
That would be appreciated Ray, thank you. I can use it to get some measurements.

For anyone else reading I'm still interested in acquiring one for keeps though - I want one I can mutilate with a clear conscience...
It's in a worthy cause!
No problem Chris. I'll drop it off next tues. I'd appreciate it back when you're done as I'm keeping a box of all the various parts the break or fall off of the car - currently filling up with all the rusty bits i find on the floor daily!

Ray
Chris, I was on the road to Guildtown when you posted your request and wasn't sure if I still had one. I've just looked and I do, one that failed a crack test. If you want one to keep, you are welcome to it. I'm not that far from you ...

Hugh