Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAID HELP Needed moving from Wendover to IOW
Hi all was wondering if anyone would like a nice little driving jo to take our beloved austin 7 (art ) over to the isle of wight. Would suit retired person wants some extra cash (has a trailer) a day out all expenses paid and payment to transport. Its been stood for 2 years and will start but no acceleration ? have not got a clue so we would have to push on trailer. Will meet on IOW and help unload as well

cheers garry

Mail me for info if interested in helping out looking like will be around end of august.
Did you get transport sorted
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Why ask then ignore replies, people are prepared to go out of there was to assist Austin seven friends. Not acceptable behaviour.
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Hi so sorry for late reply the house we were buying we got gazumped on. So have been rushing around tr6ing to find new home. 
To answered your message, No we have not had anyone offer as yet are you in a position to offer help? 

Cheers
Yes I would be able, not until September though.find my details in grey mag . Rosengart reg and give me a call
Hello thank you so much for the offer, you cannot know how much this means to us. We will look you up have to find last book think we know which box it’s in. Will give all current details then Jen and Garry cheers for now