The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useful information - ScA7C National Rally...
Hi Malcolm

Will be good to see you again.

Please drop in on your return journey.
I’m leaving To go to Guildtown Friday
lunchtime.

Regards

Bill G
Based near the Scottish Border,
Hi Malcolm,
I pan to set off from Minskip 10.00 ish, heading to Scotch Corner and then up the A68...
Hi Duncan and Bill
I will be setting off tomorrow morning in the motorhome together with Margaret and the two Border Collies, staying at Berwick tomorrow night so should arrive at Guildtown Saturday around lunchtime.   The Brooklands is currently in one of Margaret's barns on the farm looking like the 'barn find' of the year!  I thought I might sprinkle some straw and assorted droppings over it to enhance it's value!  It is being collected tomorrow morning by a Forum contributor who has kindly offered to trailer it up to Guildtown for your entertainment.  It won't be the best GE bodied car there by a long way but I would wager a broken crankshaft that it sounds the best!
Regarding the rally field, the two Border Collies Mollie and Gus are both working sheepdogs.  It is vital that nobody shouts 'come by' or 'where are they' or they will start rounding up the Austins!
Looking forward to the weekend which is shaping up to be memorable.
I've just checked BBC weather for Guildtown, Saturday and Sunday forecast looks like heavy rain. Where do I register my complaint?
I hope they've got it wrong....
I use XCWeather, I find it very reliable.  It is showing drizzle rather than heavy rain.  They might both be wrong!