The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Special for sale
There is a Special for sale near Cambridge. It has suffered through poor storage and needs a lot of work, but most of it is there. It has been unloved for at least 20 years since the builder died, but the family have decided it should go to a new home. I am told it has a V5 but this has yet to be found. Carburettor and seats are missing. Contact me by PM or Roger Burton by phone 01223881308 for further information.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If it's BGJ 191 (can't read penultimate digit very well), it's known to the DVLA (comes back as a green Austin, 1936) but no date for last issue of V5. I guess that may mean that it has a very old V5 like mine did.
Yet another that isn't on the A7CA register. It's astonishing how unknown A7s are still surfacing at a rate of perhaps four or five a week.
I think that with a bit of work that could be made into a decent special, putting louvres in the valances and fitting a V-windscreen would help it look like a Mulliner Sports.   Much more practical than a lot of the specials featured on the Forum.
I agree with Malcolm. Something very nice about the angled scuttle. A little bit like a Frazer Nash. I think louvres on the top of the bonnet and aero screens would make it look good.
Interesting headlights!
Yes 1920's lights. Cant work out of I think they are Rotax or H&B. Incidentally I would say they are actually sidelights off something rather larger.

Scope for a nice vintage height cowl too. A well proportioned car as is though.
I think I heard that they are Brolt lights.
It looks more like an MG M-Type than many of today's M-Types!