The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nippy stone / exhaust
Evening, has anyone recently bought a stone guard for a Nippy ? if so and it fitted well, can you let me know where you bought it. On the question of guards , do they fit inside the grill or fit just on the edge ,so protrude a liitle. could do with a second hand  as new going to be a bit shiney on my dull rad.
also need a down pipe for my Nippy, mine currently has a flexipipe twisted at odd angles , are the down pipes available?
Was hoping to get down to Beaulieu meet a few faces .Was there last year to further spark my interest in buying a A7. Those who attend, have a really nice weekend.
Regards Rob RPM
Hi rob,

I know you don't want to pay anything.

But the last ones I knew of for sale, were from stuart Joseph. I beleive they were £150.00 in brass. They needed to be chromed.

If someone doesn't offer you and original.

I have ONE and one only, old stock that mick Kirkland made many years ago, it is finished in chrome. At £200.00

I beleive mick was selling these for £150.00 TEN years ago. Before he sadly passed away.

Tony.
Thanks Tony,
Not sure what you mean about not wanting to pay anything, what I meant was that if im going to pay £150ish wanted to know if it fitted well with others before I went ahead and purchased. Rather spend that amount on original and rusty, if one was available. Strange, It's always me giving things away sometimes to my own detriment and happy to do so with those with a common interest.
Thanks again Tony may well contact you shortly. It  was nice to meet you and happy to buy from you at Beaulieu Auto this year.
Warm Regards Rob