The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucas headlight problem
Seeing as we're drifting off thread a bit....
We have a large black tom cat (sans cacahuettes) called somewhat unimaginatively, Tom. He adopted us about 8 years ago. Prior to that he had been a US Marine.
He likes to go a walk with me of an evening to make sure there are no insurgents in the vicinity.

[Image: IMG-20180821-WA0000.jpg]

"There's something out there watching us Major, and it aint no man. We're all goin' to die"
(Predator)
(03-07-2019, 06:58 PM)PedigreeChummy Wrote: Your Dragons' Den moment, David.

Why not put cat bowls to good use in Austin 7 circles... maybe they'll become the new "downhill skis" of the specials world?

Sounds almost like a Viz Top Tips moment, too... along the lines of:

"I find pressing the middle pedal on my car helps me slow down when approaching built-up areas and busy junctions..."

Alas, no Dragons........

I was thinking of poetic justice. Make the cat contribute to a way of not losing vital car bits when it misbehaves in the garage.
Just like the rest of you I often put things in "safe" but obscure places,to be found at a later time. One thing I have found useful if I drop something though , is to get a similar item and drop it from the same point. It never ceases to amaze me how often the searcher item locates the lost one. Of course I have lost a few search bits as well!!