The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynamator
Just spotted this on the Accuspark website - is this the same unit that is being tested by the A7CA? Only available in 12V -ve, I thought one being tested by the A7CA was going to be in all combinations of 6V/12V =ve/-ve.

They show a stock of 99 units, so presumably they are expecting these to sell!

http://www.accuspark.co.uk/DynamatorA7.html
Hi, Yes this is the same unit that has been on test, Ian Mason-Smith emailed me to say that it was launched this week but at present it's only in 12v -ve earth format.

Dave (cold & sunny Cumbria)
A 6v version is a week or so away from completion, in prototype form - I suspect this will be a better seller for them than the 12v version.

If trials prove successful it could then go into production quite quickly - so they tell me.
45 amps at 12 volts. Can the drive gear arrangement cope with this?
From the picture it looks as though thedistyributor is horizontal instead of vertical.
Jim
I’d say from the pictures that it’s even worse than that. About 20 to the hour
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
I have written to tell them this - the one in the picture is not correct.
(05-10-2017, 02:44 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: A 6v version is a week or so away from completion, in prototype form - I suspect this will be a better seller for them than the 12v version.  

If trials prove successful it could then go into production quite quickly - so they tell me.

If this is the case then fingers crossed that they will also have a +ve earth unit for sale as I'll definately then buy one.

One question, being an Alternator instead of a Dynamo, ie AC current to DC current does that affect any of the gauges or anything else on the car?

Dave (Cumbria's going to be Frosty to-night)
I suspect that a magneto engine version would sell well since usable dynamos are thin on the ground and cost about the same

Charles
I think you are quite correct there Charles.