The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP Sunroof
The material panel to the rear of the sliding roof on my new RP is concave, so rain water pools on it. I saw a friend's RP last night and his panel is nicely convex and feels quite firmly supported.

Please does anyone have details, drawings etc of the materials and design for the RP roof? The headlining is fairly new and nicely done, so I'd prefer not to start pulling everything apart before I have an idea of what's involved, upholstery being absent from my (very short) list of skills.

Colin
Hi Colin.

The roof should be slightly convex.

Over time, the original cross struts have a tendency to straighten or even become concave, with consequent drainage problems.

We - Martin Prior and Son's Motor Works - manufacture all of the timber parts for the roof and expect, very soon, to be offering the metalwork, too.

Please PM me if you'd like more information.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

But Colin. It's not an issue. It's not going to rain on us this week ........is it?

See you there.

Steve
(21-05-2019, 11:22 AM)Steve Jones Wrote: But Colin. It's not an issue. It's not going to rain on us this week ........is it?

See you there.

Steve

Rain, in the Lake District, nah mate! Long as it's not a summer bank holiday!

Looking forward to another Malcolm Parker Cumbria Run.