The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubular Exhaust Manifolds
Does anyone have any recommendations for a supplier of decent tubular exhaust manifolds for a tuned 7.

Any help much appreciated.
Assume this is for Adam's car, Mark. The problem with finding an off the shelf manifold is that it's a special and therefore the manifold will have to be a one off. Ulster pattern manifolds are available from Tony Betts but you'd need to try one against the car to see if it would fit.

This is my new manifold that was made as a one off by Ryan Edwards at Bicester Heritage. Whilst he would normally need the car, I was able to supply the old manifold that he was able to use as a template. He also had the inlet manifold and carburettor so that we could be sure they fitted and the linkages had sufficient clearance.

.jpg   20190222_152256.jpg (Size: 18.88 KB / Downloads: 252)

Steve
Cheers Steve,

I just wondered what was available off the shelf. I have used Tony Law here in Leeds before & will probably do the same this time. It's always worth asking though as there is no point doing a job if someone has already done it.

Will keep you posted.
Is Tony Law still about? It's years since I last went there. He made a one-off pipe connection for the exhaust on my Trials Car which is still there and working fine although the silencer connected to it has been replace a number of times since!

Steve
Ian at Oxfordshire Sevens does a four into one manifold.

Jamie.