Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for sale 1930 RK Sallon
            Hi, and and here is our RK saloon. That is now up  for sale,here is a bit of history that comes with the car. I have the original log book, stamped 30th May 1930 and the first owners address in Exeter. And two more original log books, also M.O.Ts going back to 1961. Plus a bill of sale dated 1994. Now for a bit about the car, it has 4 nearly new blockley tyres plus a very good spare, all wheels are in good condition, the chassis and body are in very good condition, the RK drives well, when we were down at Beaulieu 750 we did the Saturday run and the car went well. 

Here are a few photo’s hope they help, the price of the RK is £8 850.00.or there about. If you want more photos or information please e-mail me.

We live Swansea South Wales if you would like to come and have a look at the car and go for a little spin you are more than .
Unfortunately, no pictures are showing up in your post, but here's one of your car that I took at Beaulieu in 2018.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi thanks Ian, we posted two photos but they did not show up. will get the hang of a computer one day. Thanks. Stuart
Stuart, it can be a bit confusing; first you select the file id of the photo you wish to add, and then press the 'add attachment' button. You might think that's done the job, but no, you then have to press the 'insert into post' button to complete the proceedure.
Hi Mike, and thanks, will try today. Thanks. Stuart

Hi Ian and Mike, success, thanks again. Stuart
out of interest what is the name/address in Exeter (my home town....)