Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ulster type hood
Hi,
I am looking for a Ulster type hood, and frame assembly.
Of help would be any parts, in any condition or contacts to help in ones construction.
I understand these were once being manufactured but not for some time ?
Thanks for any help.
Brett
You need Chris Gould's book on reproduction Ulsters, excellent book with dimensions and full of details to build an authentic replica.Available from Austin Seven parts suppliers at around £30
(18-09-2017, 07:43 AM)Zetomagneto Wrote: You need Chris Gould's book on reproduction Ulsters, excellent book with dimensions and full of details to build an authentic replica.Available from Austin Seven parts suppliers at around £30

Shown here on the PWA7C book shop - scroll down a little....
(18-09-2017, 08:18 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote:
(18-09-2017, 07:43 AM)Zetomagneto Wrote: You need Chris Gould's book on reproduction Ulsters, excellent book with dimensions and full of details to build an authentic replica.Available from Austin Seven parts suppliers at around £30

Shown here on the PWA7C book shop - scroll down a little....

Link to PWA7C bookshop
Thanks Austin, much appreciated!
Thanks all for the info.
I do have the mentioned book, and if no hood frame is found I will gather the parts and manufacture one.
Currently I am finding Less time is avalible to do these sorts of jobs, hence looking to purchase one, or parts, to reduce the time involved.
I have contacted Bill McKenzie who has some jigs for there're manufacture, but he is after a couple more orderers before manufacture.
Regards
Brett