The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cars that were perfect first time
Being the car nut I am I run an A7 Special, Big 7, Acadian, and a 2CV special. Each has its own attraction. All are hoot to drive and keep my brain moving either driving them or sorting their continuous development. That's what matters to me others only want to get from A-B with no distraction. If I can work out how to I will post pics of each.

Picks as promised

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great they look too bruv.
Cool!
I did see an Acadiane once that had a GS1220 4 pot engine squeezed in. That would have been a hoot! I had a GS (bought it new in 1973) and it went like a good 'un.
Tom's son built up a 2CV with a 4 cyl, GS engine, it went very well indeed (hysterical overtaking on the motorway!) necessitating a very strong internal roll cage...
Where's the Velo-Solex? I thought it was almost obligatory for 2CV nuts to have one of those as well!
Don't do 2 wheels, Balance better on 4. Nice piece of machinery the Velo- Solex does just enough of what's needed
When you’ve nothing better to do, google velo solex spaghnum Moss
Alan Fairless
I have a VeloSolex, a 3800 from 1966. It does everything it says on the tin, but only if the tin says "crap". Fine for inner cities where the roads are flat. Useless here in the Cevennes where there are hills everywhere. If you want it, make me an offer.
Here's the Commer...