The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Reckless has gone all French on us.
Has anybody else noticed that Reckless Rat ( Some who know him better than me may know him as Reckers) has gone all French on us and removed the lovey picture of his car and replaced it with the French Tricular. I have nothing against the French or their flag but it does not beat an Austin Seven.
Sorry Reckless can you change back to the seven.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Being a Francophile I rather like the tricoleur...I blame my falling in love with Francoise Hardy in my adolescence.
For some reason the avatar disappeared the other day. The tricouleur was the only one I had that fit. I'll see if I can sort a car one...
(10-02-2019, 12:55 AM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: Being a Francophile I rather like the tricoleur...I blame my falling in love with Francoise Hardy in my adolescence.

One of My favourite song which I still listen to even after 50 years. Have it also on my phone. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ICFtXx546A
(10-02-2019, 12:55 AM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: Being a Francophile I rather like the tricoleur...I blame my falling in love with Francoise Hardy in my adolescence.

I was torn between the lovely Francoise, and the lovely Mireille Mathieu...
Pah! I'll raise the red white and green flag for Sophia Loren and Claudia Cardinale  Heart
Et voilà!
Ah,Mireille, Claudia & Sofia were also wonderful but so far out of reach whereas Francoise wasn't much older than me and seemed so like a "girl next door" . She seemed to be singing to and for me...
Reckless Rat, Thank you for changing your Avatar back. Sorry I do not understand the chit chat you have with your other learned friends on here. I am most envious.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
I am French but after watching the Rugby this afternoon I'm not so sure! Mon Dieu quelle defaite écrasante .