The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The largest gathering of Gordon England Bodied Austin Sevens post war, ever?
As of today we have entered:

1 Sunshine Saloon

2 Stadiums

3 Brooklands

10 Cup Models

Great effort everyone - thank you.

Steve Berg shared the following photos with me today - a wonderful Silent Saloon in Switzerland, fantastic resource - thank you Steve.

https://wordpress.com/page/gordonengland...s.com/1590
Looks like it will be a fantastic array of Gordon England cars (original and otherwise!).  All we need now is a giant inflatable Palace of Industry to provide a fitting backdrop.
Love the recently discovered photos of the Swiss Silent Saloon.  I especially like the sun visor detail which looks to have a sheet brass mounting with a pierced design that creates an image of England (and Wales!) similar to that used on the GE badge.  I wonder if EC Gordon England had a posh distant cousin (with some royal lineage) with the surname England-Wales?
The Clarelady now informs me that she has received 18 entries for GE bodied A7s!

Nice work everyone!

You will be joined by the Brookes car, whose crew might be modest and won't boast about their vital contribution to Austin victory at the Cotswold Trial. However well done them. Here they are passing through Traitors Ford en route to victory.
I am looking forward to seeing them again!