Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set 2018 A7CA Magazines
Looking for a set, A B C & D of 2018 Magazines posted to UK Mainland.

I believe they maybe available from HA ? but should you have a well priced spare set that would be good. Can send PayPal.

Thanks   Wink
I am almost certain I have a set you can have - no charge.
(01-02-2019, 08:39 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: I am almost certain I have a set you can have - no charge.
Good evening Ruairidh.

If you do have a spare set that would be great. I'm more than happy to pay you for them but at the very least for the postage. 

Let me know. Many thanks.
Still hoping someone may have these ?
(04-02-2019, 06:56 PM)PeteUU Wrote: Still hoping someone may have these ?

????
(04-02-2019, 10:32 PM)Tony Press Wrote:

????

Nothing materialised from the above possible supply so I am now hopeful that someone else maybe able to provide the missing mags.
(05-02-2019, 03:08 AM)PeteUU Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 10:32 PM)Tony Press Wrote:

????

Nothing materialised from the above possible supply so I am now hopeful that someone else maybe able to provide the missing mags.

I would think that for a recent issue such as this the A7CA page would be your best option -

There is a large collection of back issues available to purchase to complete your collection. Please look at our Committee and Officers page and contact our ‘Back Issues’ officer who will be able to assist you.
Hi Pete,

I can help you with this but I require some contact details from you...
You have pm
A very grateful thanks to Ruairidh for sending me the A7CA magazines I have been trying to obtain.

I much appreciate your gesture.    Smile