Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
headlamp rims Ruby type SOLD
bought wrong ones... 
These are 7" outer, just under 6" inner, just over an inch deep and aren't the exact rim fitment, but I think were used on a Ruby by last owner somehow. Perhaps Morris 8. Chrome "ok for use". £15 for the pair

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-01-2019, 04:58 PM)JonE Wrote: bought wrong ones... 
These are 7" outer, just under 6" inner, just over an inch deep and aren't the exact rim fitment, but I think were used on a Ruby by last owner somehow. Perhaps Morris 8. Chrome "ok for use". £15 for the pair

Hello Jon. These are Lucas as fitted to the later L131 & L133 spring clip fitting and used on the later Mkll Ruby.

Regards

Stuart
thank you Stuart! V. good to know and may help someone else.

If you bought the wrong ones, have you now got the right ones? I have quite a few assorted rims around including late fifties type for fitting 'modern' 7" sealed glass/reflector units. Let me know if you are still looking.
Robert Leigh

Hi Jon
I am interested in your rims if they are still available.
Will send you a PM with my contact details.
Kind regards
Joe.