The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos of my special during construction
It s been nearly a year since I completed my car, so I thought I would share my photo diary of its construction. 
I purchased a rolling chassis with a water damaged engine, with similar numbers so presumably from the same original car. 
The photos May be of use to someone building a special as many of the parts were fabricated by me in my workshop (seats, flyscreens, alternator mount, etc etc!)
Registration was done with help from the club and an age related number was issued. 
Here is a link to my Flickr album. Beware, many photos!
https://www.flickr.com/gp/22719913@N04/92d3jW

Regards
Andrew
Great job Andrew. Thanks for posting the pics. I saw the car at Bicester and wrote it up in the 750MC Rumblings. Are you attending the Scramble there on 6th January?
Well really, what a lovely job! Suitably impressed, lots of careful detailing, and I just love the fabric bodywork.
I too like the framing - I enjoyed the updates on FB, nice work.
I have to know - does the altimeter work Andrew?
Nice. Well done.
(23-12-2018, 07:31 PM)Chris KC Wrote: I have to know - does the altimeter work Andrew?
It must do, he needs it since he has alternator Smile

Andrew, after using the car for a year is there anything in it you would do differently now if you were building it again? 

Simon
Is there a Facebook for the construction of this car or is it interlaced on the Austin Seven Facebook page?

Jamie.
Credit to you mate, great work, loved the photos.
Steve & Tate Davidson
Perpetual Amateur Austineers