The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow at Christmas Time
It hardly ever snows at Christmas Time.

It's even stopped snowing on this site this year !

Big Grin Big Grin
There will be snow where I'm going!

I hope to be 12000ft up in a motor glider on Christmas day over the Bernina Pass in Switzerland if all goes to plan....if the motor re-starts at altitude!

Arthur
(20-12-2018, 10:37 AM)merlinart Wrote: There will be snow where I'm going!

I hope to be 12000ft up in a motor glider on Christmas day over the Bernina Pass in Switzerland if all goes to plan....if the motor re-starts at altitude!

Arthur

Me too, although I hope to be in a nice warm bar in Villars-sur-Allons, near Lake Geneva!
Rick

In deepest Norfolk
I have no plans to go looking for snow, but if it comes to me I'll be ready:

Here's some snow and no prizes for guessing what made those tracks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21-12-2018, 04:04 PM)Dave Mann Wrote: Here's some snow and no prizes for guessing what made those tracks.

Rabbit?
No, not a rabbit - surely it was a Grasshopper.
(21-12-2018, 06:44 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: No, not a rabbit - surely it was a Grasshopper.

No snow here that I can see ! Big Grin
Yyy-essss !

It's snowing at last on the site (at Beaulieu) but fortunately it is not settling.

Happy Christmas everybody.
There was an article on the BBC site the other day talking about the myth of the white Christmas in England. Apparently it's all Charles Dickens fault: http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20181217-how-dickens-made-white-christmas-a-myth

Is even worse in NZ/Aus of course when it's hot and sunny (well, rainy this year it seems) but we still have winter types cards and decorations. I call it the skanky season. Lots of people wandering about in jandals and little clothing showing off their bad tattoos!

Simon