The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 CALENDARS.
What if we are Duncan. Who cares!!

However, once I'd worked it all out the hard way, I looked at the calendar photo again with a magnifying glass and could then read 'Otley Post Office' on the sign above the shop!!

Steve Sad
Calendar arrived in the post this morning (thanks Chris) and I must say that it is the Bargain of the Season. Super value. Well done to all involved, and thank you!
What about the car going through the ford, any ideas where that is?
Adrian.
Unfortunately there are no convenient sign posts to give us a clue on that one; the Austin has a Birmingham registration number, so that may indicate a Midlands location, but otherwise it will be down to someone recognising something ...

Edit: This is a pure guess, but how about Castle Road in Kenilworth, looking South East?

Gold Star time, Mike. You are correct.
I'll recreate the picture next time we see a lot of rain....I live about 300yards from the Kenilworth ford!
Pick a quiet time, you'llĀ need to drive down the middle of the roadĀ  Big Grin
With the extremely vague directional control I have of the car I have to aim for the middle just so that I don't clip the edges!
Unashamedly bumping this up. I have just a few of these calendars left.
Thanks to all who have bought and your favourable comments.
Happy Christmas everyone!

Chris
When mine arrived it was seized by the domestic authorities, and was passed on to Santa for him to put under the Xmas tree tonight. From what I read here, do I take it that there are not captions to the pictures? I'm now looking forward to a serious Christmas quizz!