The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody going to Madrid
This from BBC News page...........
Spanish authorities have introduced new driving restrictions in the centre of the country's capital, Madrid, aimed at reducing air pollution by up to 40%.
The tough measures mean motorists will have to test their vehicles' emissions, with the oldest and most polluting vehicles banned from the city centre.
Drivers entering the controlled zone in breach of the rules will ultimately have to pay a fine of €90 (£80).
The move is also to help reduce noise and encourage more cycling in the city.

Full story https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46403397
Its no problem, with the 4 ring roads Madrid has, the M20, M30, M40 and M50, I can get around Madrid on the M50 from the N1 to the A4 in less than half an hour at 70 mph all the way.
Brilliant Nigel, is it all down hill, or are we talking other than Austin sevens ?
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Doesn't sound OK to me...this can only increase.

Ironically I have a table for two reserved at the Café Central de Madrid on Monday night, but can't be there - any takers?