The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEARS
(12-11-2018, 05:44 PM)Dav e Mann Wrote: Unfortunately I know non of CN's history prior to 1970 Jeff.

Well it looks like some Bears are having FUN

Cheers All
Colin NZ

(11-11-2018, 07:38 PM)Colin Reed Wrote: HI All,
Would like to know what year the Austin turned into a Bear and began Hibernating for 9 to 10 months of the year,
This could be a case for the AA on Old age Abuse Darwin would be in his element,
But that's not the end we then go to fairy Tails that this mechanical animal will shrink if it gets rained on or turn into a pumpkin if out after dark
what I would like to suggest as the animal is in the twilight of its life take it out and about, if it breaks an axel or crank or wobbles all over the road and the brakes are not good it can be Fixed and at the very least has had a great time,
And so will you.

Have A laugh no cost
Colin
NZ
(12-11-2018, 05:44 PM)Dave Mann Wrote: Unfortunately I know non of CN's history prior to 1970 Jeff.

Thanks for your reply Dave, I only asked because Gateshead is local to me. Not sure if you're aware of this but the Gateshead CN registration records from 1921 to 1948 are apparently held by The Kithead Trust in Droitwich Spa. The record cards may or may not hold information on your cars early history - ie first owner / supplying dealer.

http://kitheadtrust.org.uk/motor-vehicle-records

Cheers, Jeff.