The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEC Lancaster Classic Car Show
Just noticed that the car park charge for the show is £12 booked in advance; but £16 on the day! Thought you might like to know if thinking of attending. May be cheaper to go on the train and park at a local station for free. Makes for a very expensive day out.
And is there a booking fee for booking in advance?
Well I’m going on the VSCC Lakeland trial. Altogether more fun.
Alan Fairless
(29-10-2018, 04:39 PM)bob46320 Wrote: And is there a booking fee for booking in advance?

Looking at the booking form but not completing it, looks like no booking fee.

Attached Files
.png   NEC Parking.PNG (Size: 26.27 KB / Downloads: 262)
(29-10-2018, 06:42 PM)Alan Wrote: Well I’m going on the VSCC Lakeland trial.  Altogether more fun.

Agreed!!

Steve
I believe the multi-story car park at the International Train Station is £9 on the day, with direct access to the NEC from the station.
Train station car park £9 at weekend. £12 on Friday. I always use it rather than paying the thieving b*ggers at the NEC - and the short walk is healthy!
Thumbs Up 
For those of you not driving up, or standing by, muddy hills in Cumbria and not put off by the cost of entry / car parking or the expected queues, The Pre War Austin Seven Club extends a warm welcome to you all at the NEC Classic Motor Show on the 9th - 11th November at their stand 470 in Hall 3.
I believe motorcycle parking is free. Any hardy types going...?
(29-10-2018, 02:35 PM)Lowespeed Wrote: Just noticed that the car park charge for the show is £12 booked in advance; but £16 on the day! Thought you might like to know if thinking of attending. May be cheaper to go on the train and park at a local station for free. Makes for a very expensive day out.
Some clubs have a "deal" with the organisers giving a discount. Do any of the A7 clubs have such?
If so, how do we get the details?