The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
I thought the post was very offensive and bullying. To such an extent that it made me not want to contribute technically to the original thread in case I became the subject of such abuse.

Roly
1931 RN, 1933 APD
(23-10-2018, 03:47 PM)Alan Wrote: I’ve got an o level in it.   Metalwork would have been more use

I did 7 years of Latin and gave it up the year before O Level so that I could do Design and Technology.
Never regretted that decision, but my mother wasn't happy!

Charles
I did not see the message in question and have no idea what was going on behind the scenes it’s a shame it got to this.
I do not condone the behaviour spoken of , but hope Ian is not permanently banned as he was a good contributor with a rising reputation
But nowhere near as good a reputation as Bob's. I say vote Bob for president  Tongue
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Dear forum members,

as I already said in my last post in "the other" thread , this forum is to share technical information about beautiful old cars and to give hints and tips to other members, when requested.

If someone isn't able to understand, that insulting other members for their suggestions or opinion is not a cavalier offense and will be somehow punished, he's doing something wrong. That includes stalking/insulting other members via PMs also.
If he disregards the warning, which was given from my side (as a yellow card) on that thread, he has to take the consequences, as of now, being banned for one full week.
This will give the person time to reflect, get distance and then (hopefully) apologise, and everybody carries on with normal business.

If this given time does not help and defamation goes on afterwards, banning will be permanently!

I think, these are quite simple rules and they aren't too restrictive.
And I think, there's enough said about this issue by now, we shouldn't overstress it!
Therefore, I will close this thread.

Kind regards
Huey
Webmaster
The Management

[Image: manage_logo.png]