The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NIPPY BAR???
(17-10-2018, 11:48 AM)Zetomagneto Wrote:
(17-10-2018, 10:11 AM)Roger Goldthorpe Wrote:
(16-10-2018, 08:16 PM)Rpm Wrote: Thanks Guys for all your comments , both the seller and myself agree this is probably not the car for me, given my diy skills , but remains a lovely solid nippy with a very sweet engine.
it was trialled in its early days which to some would add to its long life and history.Very sad not to have owned this lovely looking nippy. just dont have the knowhow to correct and put right the alterations or the cost for a professional to carry out
Thanks all. My search for a nippy will continue.
RPM

I don’t know much (anything) about Nippys but is the clue to the mods the fact that the car was trialled. Moving weight back over the axle and perhaps also to gaining more ground clearance/axle travel?   
Roger
Moving the vertical part of the floor rearward would get the driver sitting further back, or the Mod may have been done by a tall driver.
Not easy to tell from the photograph but has the cockpit been lengthened? There appears to be a join and a kink towards the back edge of the cockpit.  Maybe moving the seat back was to accommodate a tall driver or to get his weight nearer the axle for trialling.