The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Sunday and I'm bored...
It's raining too.

Are there any budding Rivet Detectives out there? See how many non standard items you can spot in this photo (it's my RP but don't worry about upsetting me because I'm not bothered). I can see at least a dozen!

Winner gets a free pass to go out a bit more.

Enjoy!

[Image: 20181014-142043.jpg]
I'm up to 17 at the moment, but could be wrong. But its what it goes like and how often its used I find more important
Bob
A little song for you, Reckless - one of my favourites....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqZ5mAKhFjI

Regards,
Stuart
Bruce, please don't give me an excuse to stop trying to extract a radius arm from an axle. I thing that someone's welded the sod in!

BTW.....How nit-picking are we allowed to get?
As much as you like. I got up to 16... I will post a list later.
Rolleyes
Ah, spotted another one - 18
That Morris engine looks spot-on to me Bruce. Do you remember that odd
bloke who used to walk up and down Snig hill shouting “Is it a Vauxhall?”
Cheers,
Dave.
I'm with Bob Reckless, as long as it's in the vintage spirit I'm more interested in whether it goes.
If looking to pick nits though I would politely propose keeping your HT leads apart (there'd be a 'smiley' there if I could bear the things). 

I did enjoy Charles Trenet Stuart!
For the non-Sheffielders out there Snig Hill is a street in the City Centre which got its name from the fact that a long time ago it was a lot steeper than it is today and the City used to employ a bloke to walk behind the horses and carts with a "snig" on the end of a pole - it was a kind of wedge to stop the cart running backwards.

I don't remember the "Is it a Vauxhall?" guy but I've lost count of the number of nutters I came across in that former life of mine.

Oh by the way, I'm not a rivet counter or a mad polisher. I do like to get the car out and give it a good spanking, which it got yesterday. I did a run round the area of about 25-30 miles, just to lubricate a bit more French tarmac.

Bucolic photo in the local Cévennes area:

[Image: 20181013-144618-2.jpg]
I have spotted one or two things ( not bad for a partialy sighted person ) One I want to ask you about once you have published the answers

John Mason