The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oil tight Austin Seven?
I'm not going to waste my time with a detailed reply, although I can easily demonstrate that virtually everything that you say is, at best, grossly inaccurate.

Your own photos do much of the work for me, anyway.   

The seller and I refused to accept your payment until you had inspected the car, which you did in the most cursory way possible.  

I appear to be your scapegoat for a decision that you now regret.
Don't take any notice, Martin. You have nothing to prove; your track record speaks for itself.
(16-10-2018, 08:50 PM)Ray White Wrote: Don't take any notice, Martin.  You have nothing to prove; your track record speaks for itself.

Many thanks Ray, to you  and several others.
I agree. Caveat emptor. You bought it, no-one else. What you do with it is your affair and its our prerogative to like it or not.

This thread should be locked. Time to move on.
(16-10-2018, 09:37 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: I agree. Caveat emptor. You bought it, no-one else. What you do with it is your affair and its our prerogative to like it or not.

Yes, things seem to be getting hostile, this is a “ Friends” forum, lets keep it that way.
(16-10-2018, 10:06 PM)Zetomagneto Wrote:
(16-10-2018, 09:37 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: I agree. Caveat emptor. You bought it, no-one else. What you do with it is your affair and its our prerogative to like it or not.

Yes, things seem to be getting hostile, this is a “ Friends” forum, lets keep it that way.

Wow! There seems to be something that doesn't sit well with the majority on this Forum - as I said it is degenerating - and now even lower into a public slanging match. I for one am not interested in converting an early car into an electric wheelchair.

The End.