The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another previous owner seeking his past!
While visiting relatives near Stirling I spotted photos of a Nippy at speed on a circuit. Ah yes, says Calum, that's me at Brands Hatch in the 50's when I was at Cambridge! He was involved in motor sport with the University Motor Club. The car was CZ 3075. According to the records it may have also have been WP7433. Chassis 215136. It is now (last recorded 2013)) in the USA. He has photos of the car & tales to tell that might interest the current owner. I can put them in touch.
He also owned another: GK (CK?) 6768, but neither registration is on the list as far as I can see.
Can the Nippy Register help?
It can if people contact it! The US car came up recently with someone wanting to buy it in the States... it was on Facebook and went quiet. Wasn't it an alloy 65 perhaps?

if you send me some images via the aus7in.wordpress.com site contact, (or email me through here first) I can put a post up on it/them which normally brings current owners out of the water eventually...

Likewise, if he still has new-old-stock Nippy crankcases sitting in his garage and wants to rehome them to keep other cars going...
(05-10-2018, 08:45 AM)JonE Wrote: It can if people contact it! The US car came up recently with someone wanting to buy it in the States... it was on Facebook and went quiet. Wasn't it an alloy 65 perhaps?

if you send me some images via the aus7in.wordpress.com site contact, (or email me through here first) I can put a post up on it/them which normally brings current owners out of the water eventually...

Likewise, if he still has new-old-stock Nippy crankcases sitting in his garage and wants to rehome them to keep other cars going...

I will see if I can get any images etc. No crankcases!!