The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
garage for ruairidh and is this a chummy ?
Here is one for R,

I know like myself he apreciates an old garage.

No need to ask everyone were it is.

[attachment=4025]

Not sure if I'd let them loose on my car though.

[attachment=4026]

I do like a bit of garage wall art.

Could this be a little chummy ?

[attachment=4027]

Love an old sign myself.

Tony.

[attachment=4028]
I hope you are having fun Tony!
Arizona is  blazing hot without shade and or air conditioning - even in winter.
Stephen
Bit like here.
Hot,

Tell me about it, 35 degrees at Hoover. And 32 at monument valley.

Had 28 degrees overnight last night at hotel.

To hot for me.

Tony.
Tony, if you're in Holbrook, there's a motel with concrete tee pees for rooms. Its called the Wigwam Motel. A bit a of history on Route 66.

Its not always hot in Arizona. I went through Prescott once in November, driving a TVR. It was starting to snow. 

Erich in Seattle
Tony, A bit further west try Death Valley it's so hot it can rain and the rain evaporates before it hits the ground. Coming out of Death Valley I had problems with my rental car high altitude and high temperatures caused the petrol to evaporate between tank and engine.
Have a great time

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Hi erich,

I sore the tee pees, it looked derelict? I take it people want a little more today.

John, we done Death Valley today. It topped out at 39 degrees. Hot hot hot. There's a big storm over the mountains tonight, it fills the sky.

Stopped at a town called Barstow last night, on Route 66. A strange place?

If you have ever seen a film called "the purge" you will know what I meen.

All restorants etc were closed by 9pm. And from 9pm till 6am. All you could here  were the rossers.

Made sure the door was locked.

Great hotel though, I'll sort some pics. You'll like it.

And R, sorry for slow reply. Yep I am loving it. Always do over here. Been wanting to do the west side of the country for years.

I'll try do a report on Hershey next week if anyone is interested.

Tony.
(03-10-2018, 04:27 AM)Tony Betts Wrote: Hi erich,

I sore the tee pees, it looked derelict? I take it people want a little more today.

John, we done Death Valley today. It topped out at 39 degrees. Hot hot hot. There's a big storm over the mountains tonight, it fills the sky.

Stopped at a town called Barstow last night, on Route 66. A strange place?

If you have ever seen a film called "the purge" you will know what I meen.

All restorants etc were closed by 9pm. And from 9pm till 6am. All you could here  were the rossers.

Made sure the door was locked.

Great hotel though, I'll sort some pics. You'll like it.

And R, sorry for slow reply. Yep I am loving it. Always do over here. Been wanting to do the west side of the country for years.

I'll try do a report on Hershey next week if anyone is interested.

Tony.
Pity you are not going to New Mexico....there is a 1933 Bantam Roadster looking for a restorer! Doesn't look in bad shape. Apparently engine runs, is mostly all there (including the windscreen) & looks great value for $4500...A genuine "Noddy" car Anyone fancy a punt?  I reckon it could be in UK for £5k or less........
Hershey will be an experience I am sure. Please write it up. Continue to have a great trip.
Hi david,

We did step into New Mexico Monday at the four corners.

And if I had more time would have followed the geek trip down to alberqurkie. Must have spelt that on wrong.

We've done just over 2000 miles in 4 days so far.

Tony.