The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twin Leading Shoe Conversion - Cable Operated
I seem to recall reading an informative thread on the old forum recently about converting the front brakes to TLS whilst retaining the cables. Do you think that I can find it again? ..........

Does anyone else recall it or could direct me to it or any other relevant articles?

Regards,

Jamie.
(28-09-2018, 08:42 AM)Jamie Wrote: I seem to recall reading an informative thread on the old forum recently about converting the front brakes to TLS whilst retaining the cables. Do you think that I can find it again? ..........

Does anyone else recall it or could direct me to it or any other relevant articles?

Regards,

Jamie.

Try Oxfordshire sevens website.........also Cornwall A7 club has a wealth of info and links.

Dennis
Dennis.

Thank you.

Jamie
This was mentioned a few weeks back & someone provided a link to an article "Power to Arrest", contained in with this was a twin-leading shoe alteration for cable-operated brakes, here is an extract of the relevant information, I can't upload the complete article as the file size is too large to be handled by this site, someone may be able to post a link - it is quite an interesting read!
(28-09-2018, 02:10 PM)GK5268 Wrote: This was mentioned a few weeks back & someone provided a link to an article "Power to Arrest", contained in with this was a twin-leading shoe alteration for cable-operated brakes, here is an extract of the relevant information, I can't upload the complete article as the file size is too large to be handled by this site, someone may be able to post a link - it is quite an interesting read!

How embarrassing. You posted the link last time on a thread which I started, about Holland Burkett brakes. Now I know where I read it. My memory must be getting worse.

Thank you for posting it again.

Jamie.
Save it onto your hard drive and then you can refer to it again!
(28-09-2018, 11:24 PM)GK5268 Wrote: Save it onto your hard drive and then you can refer to it again!

I did..................................................