The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Old Garage Pictures
Travelling through Much Wenlock last Saturday I spotted this interesting old garage. Ruairidh started a thread on this subject a couple of years ago but I was unable to locate it! Anyway, here are my two pictures:

Nice. I'm amazed that the original pumps ets are still there untouched. In South Rekkersland those nice rustic travelling folk would have helped to tidy them up, free of charge, when you weren't watching...
lets hope when they get permission for 4 executive homes, its frontage remains as is, perfectly preserved with modernity behind. Somehow I doubt it will happen. But nice development in East Preston did manage to keep pumps as part of a residential scheme. If you visit Steve Hodgeson's works, go and see it...

Bryan - is that a bespoke roof option on your RK?
Nice pics Bryan, thanks for sharing
Nice bowser Smile
    These are a set of pumps close by to us. They are in the high street of our local village.
I'm surprised Bob, that you haven't gone for a set of silver on black number plates. They'd be more in keeping with the age of the car and you have the right to display them, assuming that your RN is on a carte grise "véhicule de collection" ???

Here's one of the places you can get them: https://www.eplaque.fr/plaque-immatricul...ction.html

B
(13-09-2018, 05:59 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: Nice. I'm amazed that the original pumps ets are still there untouched. In South Rekkersland those nice rustic travelling folk would have helped to tidy them up, free of charge, when you weren't watching...

They must be the same nice rustic travelling folk who helped themselves to the cast brake drums I left for half an hour outside the door of my mate's workshop. Bless 'em.
(13-09-2018, 05:46 PM)Bryan Downes Wrote: Travelling through Much Wenlock last Saturday I spotted this interesting old garage. Ruairidh started a thread on this subject a couple of years ago but I was unable to locate it! Anyway, here are my two pictures:

Was it this one Bryan?

http://pub25.bravenet.com/forum/static/s...9&cmd=show
No, Ruairidh, not that one but your pic of the garage featured I'm sure. I think not that far back and you started it I think with that picture and you invited others to post other old garage pics and I'm sure there were others.

JonE you asked about the sunshine roof. It was a factory option and cost £5-00 and it is a Pytchley sliding roof.

Reckless: did you spot the camera above the right hand door? Even so, it is at risk!

Bryan.