Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1933 RP Saloon

.jpg   IMG_1486.JPG (Size: 137.4 KB / Downloads: 334) Having tried Marmite several times, I have come to the conclusion that I don't really like it. hence my recently acquired 1933 RP Saloon is now for sale, preferably to a Marmite lover. The car is basically very sound and starts, goes and stops very well. As far as I can tell it was refurbished about 2009 and the engine was overhauled by Ian Bancroft in 2010. It was one of the show cars on the PWA7 Stand at the Classic car Show at the NEC in 2015, so is a well known car. Asking price is around £ 8,600.00. Please 'e' mail or PM me for more details and photographs. 'e' mail gandtsaward@gmail.com
(03-09-2018, 02:29 PM)Tony Saward Wrote: Having tried Marmite several times, I have come to the conclusion that I don't really like it. hence my recently acquired 1933 RP Saloon is now for sale, preferably to a Marmite lover. The car is basically very sound and starts, goes and stops very well. As far as I can tell it was refurbished about 2009 and the engine was overhauled by Ian Bancroft in 2010. It was one of the show cars on the PWA7 Stand at the Classic car Show at the NEC in 2015, so is a well known car. Asking price is around £ 8,600.00. Please 'e' mail or PM me for more details and photographs. 'e' mail gandtsaward@gmail.com

[from a brand newbie....] Oh Dear, I've just paid £6000 for an RP (well "just" was January) which I bought unseen. Apart from the facts about the engine, brakes, warmth, speed, stopping - all being rubbish. Why don't you like it????  Yours LOOKS like a lovely buy.  Personally, I would have preferred a Chummy (which I missed by 24 hours for £15,000)........Grrrrrrrrr

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)