The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stoneacre Trial - 23 September 2018
Austin Sevens of all types are invited to the 750 Motor Club - Tunbridge Wells Centre's Stoneacre Trial on 23rd September.

Stoneacre is a National Trust property near Otham in Kent and we will be using a field close to the house - but not part of the estate, so no need to join the NT or pay an entrance fee. Classes for standard, modified and specials, and we particularly welcome new entrants. Mike Stone will be setting-out the hills and there will be plenty of opportunities for skill and cunning but nothing to break your car. An added attraction will be Ruth's catering van offering bacon rolls, burgers hot drinks & cold drinks! 

Entry forms from event secretary: barry@marthatrust.org.uk
In France at the mo Barry but back this weelend and will get entry in asap. Looking forward to it!
Bumping this up because we could do with some more entries.

Come on folks. This is not a car-breaking trial. It is good for any road-going A7 and a lot of fun can be had. If you have never tried it before, now is the time to dip a toe in.
Due to some bad planning by my cousin we won't be able to make this as we will be at her wedding in the Lake District!

Have fun and see you at the next one. Been to long not driving the trials saloon.
Dear All

Mrs Orthoptera will be running her burger stall at this event and in the hope of encouraging more entrants will give a free tea/coffee to any entrant who mentions Austin Seven Friends to her!

Best wishes and looking forward to seeing some of you Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Another bump. 
 Maybe now is the time to dip a toe into the trials scene. 
The 750mc trials are an excellent place to start. They are more technical than the VSCC ones and not damaging to the car, unless the driver decides to drive into a tree!
  I've been doing them for around ten years now  always driving to the event, dropping the tyre pressures, competing then pumping them up again and driving home, all in an RN saloon. 
   These trials are open to all models and are excellent fun, the competitors and Marshals are extremely helpful and if you get in the s**t, then everyone will lend a hand to get you out  
   Go on give it a go
I'll second that Robert. Fantastic fun & it's always amazing to see how much an Austin 7 can do.

At the next one we will have three generations driving and bouncing. Fun for all the ages!
Too far away for me. Monklands Sporting Car Club have a trial at Forrestburn ( halfway between Glasgow & Edinburgh)on the 8th of October if any one is interested. I’ll be doing that one.
Time for another bump  
Go on give it a try, you know you want to.
Bump again.