The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hi my name is Charlie and I am based in Reading in the UK.

I have just purchased an Austin 7 ARR New Ruby De-Luxe 1937.   The car is running and not too bad.

Noticed one of the doors is bulging and previous owner did not think it needed greasing and oiling so will need fixing.

On the doors am I right in thinking it has a wooden frame inside with the panels pinned to it as can see wood inside.

Cheers

Charlie

Happy to meet with local austin owners
(16-08-2018, 12:36 PM)the17paynes@aol.com Wrote: Hi my name is Charlie and I am based in Reading in the UK.

I have just purchased an Austin 7 ARR New Ruby De-Luxe 1937.   The car is running and not too bad.

Noticed one of the doors is bulging and previous owner did not think it needed greasing and oiling so will need fixing.

On the doors am I right in thinking it has a wooden frame inside with the panels pinned to it as can see wood inside.

Cheers

Charlie

Happy to meet with local austin owners

Hi Charlie.

Welcome to the Forum.

ARR Ruby doors are nasty things!  We (Martin Prior and Son's Motor Works) make all of the timber parts for this and all other A7 models.  We should be making a batch of ARR door frames in the next few weeks.  Please PM me if you'd like some more information.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thks will contact you.

Charlie