The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complex Solution to a simple problem
OK, so I'm lazy and don't want to remove the battery each time I re-charge it.
But the leads are so short, there was nowhere safe to rest the charger.

A plank of wood with beading screwed underneath, a bit of cord, some tape and 2 picture rail hooks later.....

"Necessity is the mother of invention"
Wouldnt it have been easier to make the wires longer?
(05-08-2018, 09:03 PM)Hedd Jones Wrote: Wouldnt it have been easier to make the wires longer?

my thoughts exactly Undecided
Smile 
(05-08-2018, 09:03 PM)Hedd Jones Wrote: Wouldnt it have been easier to make the wires longer?

Depends on your skill set. This was easier for me   Blush
(And I had all the "parts" lying around)
Well it works, but now how do you hang your pictures on the rail?

Big Grin

Tony.
The was a story some years ago regarding research and development at the Ford plant in Dagenham. When looking at introducing a new process they would give it to the laziest worker on the production line, knowing that in time he would find the easiest way of doing it.
"Wire extenders", also known as "jump leads".

I got so bored of taking the battery in and out of a particular (street parked, winter use) car that I put an anderson socket under the dash so a fresh charged jump battery could sit in the passenger foot well.
But hold on , multi use !!!!. Put it inside on the passenger side. PICKNICK TABLE
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Cut some holes for cups...