The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ulster height
(27-08-2017, 05:01 AM)Erich Wrote: I'm working on modifying a trailer for my Ulster Replica which is presently in Sussex and I am in the US. Can anyone let me know what the height is of an Ulster Replica with aero screens, no hood, standard lowered configuration. I would guess about 3 feet, but an exact measurement would be helpful.

Erich in Seattle

I've just measured mine (Gould Ulster replica) and it's 43" to the top of the aero screens in their normal sloped position. They can be raked back further, which would reduce this figure. The car is on 15" wheels, and the rear suspension bottoms occasionally, even though I had the springs set a bit higher than they used to be.
Please, no more references to French bread, it is becoming a pain!
I notice that you picked up the baton...
Perhaps a tag team, but nevertheless: 43'' to top of seductively sloping aero screen on 17'' wheels . . . and the next contestant is . . .
Short wheelbase, Rod Yates' body, flattish springs and 19" wheels :- 37" to the top of the scuttle.
Alan