Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
37 Austin Seven "Ruby" for restoration
I have an 1937 Austin "Ruby" Seven for sale and for complete restoration having been recently removed from a dry garage along with some other vehicles, where it has been sat for many years.
This is a matching numbers car and I have V5 along with the old buff document therefore it still bares its original registration number.
I have been on the DVLA website and the car comes up and checks out.
The engine is out of the car and turns, the valves open and shut and the bores are clean with no sign of scoring. Although the head and sump are off, everything appears to be there to rebuild it including new gaskets and other small parts.
The car is located in Torquay, Devon.
I have an 1937 Austin "Ruby" Seven for sale and for complete restoration having been recently removed from a dry garage along with some other vehicles, where it has been sat for many years.
This is a matching numbers car and I have V5 along with the old buff document therefore it still bares its original registration number.
The engine is out of the car and turns, the valves open and shut and the bores are clean with no sign of scoring. Although the head and sump are off, everything appears to be there to rebuild it including new gaskets and other small parts.

Hi 
Is the Ruby still for sale ? If so how much are you looking for?
(25-08-2017, 04:18 PM)Mr D Wrote: I have an 1937 Austin "Ruby" Seven for sale and for complete restoration having been recently removed from a dry garage along with some other vehicles, where it has been sat for many years.

Hi is the Ruby still for sale please