The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin 7 Race Cars Wanted!
The Historic 750 Formula race series is having a wonderful year with another full grid expected at Cadwell this Sunday!

As a result we now have a waiting list for Austin 7 based race cars in any condition.
If you have or know of a car gently gathering dust at the back of a barn or garage and is in need of a new appreciative owner do please get in touch

PS 
The VSCC has thrown the gauntlet down to the H750F and will be holding a joint Austin 7 only race at Mallory Park on Saturday 11th August. 
Do come along to watch this (so far...) unique event.......

Charlie Plain-Jones 
Historic 750 Formula - Austin 7 Representative 
Cplainjonesaustin7@gmail.com
Fabulous news Charlie, I wish I could be there, hopefully someone will provide some good coverage of this event for those of us unable to be present.
Black Art Enthusiast
Very frustrated by the date. Need to persuade my stepdaughter its just the sort of thing a girl would love to do on her birthday..!
Here's some persuasion: some likely contenders seen at last weekend's Cadwell Park meeting:

Thanks for the heads up Charlie. That was a most excellent day. Well worth the 300 odd mile round trip. I doubt I will have the Speedex together for next year's, but stranger things have happened!
Mike,
Is number 95 the ex John Ward chummy?
A good day at the races.

There were plenty of nice Austins amongst other cars in the car park as well.

It's only a short 8 mile each way for me, but it was good to give the supersports a run out.

Sorry no pics, forgot to take the iPad.

picked up a couple of gems at the ever decreasing jumble stalls as well.

Hope they repeat this added race next year.  

Tony.
(13-08-2018, 11:25 AM)Dave Wortley Wrote: Mike,
Is number 95 the ex John Ward chummy?

Yes.

Regards,
Stuart
Ok thanks Stuart.
Dave.